Professional Chainsaw Operator Safety Training
Duration: 4 Hours
Beginners to seasoned operators will benefit from this hands-on professional chainsaw operator’s safety training course.
Throughout the course, participants will review industry best practices, safe work procedures, and fundamentals of chainsaw maintenance. Each participant will actively participate in the following modules;
- Selecting the correct tool for the job
- Maintenance, repair, and storage basics
- Job Planning, Hazard Identification, and Controls
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Safe Operating Practices
- Chain Filing
- *Industry specific operating techniques (cuts to size, bucking, felling, removing spring poles, etc.)
*All training courses are customised to the company requirements and industry specific operational requirements.
Participants will leave this course with a better understanding of the job planning process, how to operate their equipment safely, and the roles and responsibilities of the operator in the workplace.